Stave Data Tools suite provides a comprehensive set of utilities to help organizations protect, secure, and maintain compliance of their data stored in ServiceNow.
2. Benefits of Stave Data Tools
- Data Tools is a comprehensive suite of three applications working in harmony.
- Data Masker prevents sensitive data from entering or exiting your cloud.
- Data Generator speeds up testing and increases development quality by creating realistic sample datasets.
- Data Scrambler ensures you are in compliance by protecting data migrated across instances.
3. Menus and Modules
- 3.1 Getting Started: Link to the User Guide on Stave support site.
- 3.2 Data Masker
- 3.2.1 Create new Monitored Phrase: Monitored Phrase definition and options.
- 3.2.2 All Monitored Phrases: List of all monitored phrases.
- 3.2.3 Data Quarantine: List of all monitored phrases that are awaiting review to be masked or ignored.
- 3.2.4 Replacement Log: Log of all records that were masked.
- 3.3 Data Scrambler
- 3.3.1 Create new Scrambler Definition: Scrambler definition and options.
- 3.3.2 All Scramble Definitions: List of all scrambled definitions.
- 3.4 Data Generator
- 3.4.1 Create new Generation Definition: Data Generator definition and options.
- 3.4.2 All Generation Definitions: List of all data generations.
- 3.5 Support
- 3.5.1 About Stave: A link to our website where we showcase all of our apps.
- 3.5.2 More Stave Apps: A link to our website to review all of our apps.
- 3.5.3 Contact Stave Support: Direct access to Stave Support page. You'll have access to User Guides, Documentation, FAQ or simply submit a request and we'll help you out.
- 3.6 Administration
- 3.6.1 Logs: Log of each event.
- 3.6.2 Properties: Properties selection for Data Masker.